ART TO FINISH
6 Hours of Forced Fine Art
Exploring Creative Constraints
Do Constraints actually make for better results? there have been countless studies showing that constraints can boost creativity and innovation.
Join us Saturday, August 1st to discover what kind of beauty can be created in limited time and space from ART TO FINISH.
The contest is open to all mediums of art including writing, music, dancing, as well as traditional arts.
This year we have $4000 in prize money!
Youth (13 Years & Younger)
1st-$100 / 2nd-$75 / 3rd-$25
Young Adult (14-17 Years Old)
1st-$150 / 2nd-$74 / 3rd-$50
Adult (18 & Older)
1st-$500 / 2nd-$200
In each of these categories: 2D, 3D, Writing, Performance
Best In Show – $750
- Work must be completed between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. day of event (this excludes prep for execution of project, i.e. surface preparation for paintings, script for short film, & the like). Pieces will not be entered for judging if submitted after 3:15 p.m.
- Any creative work will be eligible so long as it is consumable within 5 minutes and physically transferable to judging location.
- No participant will win a prize for more than one category.
- All work must be appropriate for view by the general public and especially children. No work with offensive content (as determined by contest organizers) will be eligible.
- All entries must be completed within the physical boundaries of the contest and within public view.
- Collaborative projects will be accepted on a per-project basis by contest organizers. However, prizes will not be split by contest organizers.
- Projects that are not collected by creator by 5 o’clock will be discarded.
- The Creative Council and all sponsors, volunteers or affiliated entities will not be responsible for any harm or damage incurred during the scope of the contest for any reason.
- All materials must be supplied by the artist.
DAY OF EVENT SCHEDULE
- 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 3:00 pm - 4:00pm
- 4:30 pm -
- 5:00 pm -
- Collect Work